Export cards with algorithm?
c***@gmail.com
2018-09-19 22:09:05 UTC
Is there a way to export cards with algorithm intact from Mnemosyne to
Supermemo (or other SM-based algorithms)? Something like this is possible
from Buboflash to Supermemo; I imported some cards and they kept their same
schedule.

By the way, after using Mnemosyne for about 1.5 years, I find that the SM-2
algorithm schedules missed cards way too close together. The SM-15
algorithm seems to do a better job of this. Any intentions of upgrading
Mnemosyne's algorithm in the future?
2018-09-20 07:12:02 UTC

Export with learning data to SuperMemo is not on my todo list, I’m afraid.

Changing the scheduler is not impossible, but currently not high on my priority list, sorry

Kind regards,

Peter

Cory Jorgensen

*Sent:* 20 September 2018 00:09
Is there a way to export cards with algorithm intact from Mnemosyne to
Supermemo (or other SM-based algorithms)? Something like this is possible
from Buboflash to Supermemo; I imported some cards and they kept their same
schedule.
By the way, after using Mnemosyne for about 1.5 years, I find that the
SM-2 algorithm schedules missed cards way too close together. The SM-15
algorithm seems to do a better job of this. Any intentions of upgrading
Mnemosyne's algorithm in the future?
.
msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/3a7b1938-d290-429a-ac5e-
bddf3b71e80b%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/3a7b1938-d290-429a-ac5e-bddf3b71e80b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
.
msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/0f9048d8c7f245dc9ffa0968b9f3d5
1d%40xmail101.UGent.be
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/0f9048d8c7f245dc9ffa0968b9f3d51d%40xmail101.UGent.be?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
Cory Jorgensen
Assistant Professor of Arabic
Dept. of Classical & Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations
The George Washington University

Phillips Hall 335
801 22nd St., NW
Washington, DC 20052