Automatically bold words in cloze?
Adrienne Hezghia
2018-05-03 13:11:21 UTC
Hi all,

Is there a way to automatically bold words that are in the cloze? Right now
I'm manually typing in <b></b>, but this is very tedious, as I have a lot
of flash cards to make. There is anyway to make the cloze formatting so
that it automatically bolds the word?

Thanks,
Adrienne
2018-05-03 14:36:02 UTC

Not out of the box, but in theory one could write a plugin that does this...

________________________________

Adrienne Hezghia
2018-05-03 21:32:33 UTC
Anyone out there want to do this quickly? I would if I knew how...
Post by Peter Bienstman
Hi,
Not out of the box, but in theory one could write a plugin that does this...
------------------------------
*Sent:* Thursday, 3 May 2018 15:18
*To:* mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi all,
Is there a way to automatically bold words that are in the cloze? Right
now I'm manually typing in <b></b>, but this is very tedious, as I have a
lot of flash cards to make. There is anyway to make the cloze formatting so
that it automatically bolds the word?
Thanks,
Adrienne
<javascript:>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/657cd466-8a90-48f1-b6f9-be96be26ad9a%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/657cd466-8a90-48f1-b6f9-be96be26ad9a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
2018-05-04 18:37:33 UTC
Hello Adrienne,

you could use tab separated text files to import your cards (FILE->Import). That way you could add bold tags very quickly.
2. Copy the table Ctrl+C
3. Paste the table into a text editor (notepad++)
4. Find and replace all tabs with nothing (use \t to find this special character)
That's how I do it.

Or just use, but notepad++ and copy-paste...

Greetings,

Abakus