George
2018-08-16 02:02:33 UTC
I have installed Mn 2.4 via apt-get.

I have downloaded RTK.cards from the mnemosyne site.

I have tried finding RTK.cards via Mnemosyne to import those cards and
could not see it via the import dialog.

I have extracted RTK.cards, producing the files
- cards.xml
- METADATA

I have tried finding cards.xml via Mnemosyne to import those cards and
could not see it via the import dialog.

I have searched the community group for a discussion on importing
RTK.cards, and found nothing.

What should I do to import the RTK cards?
2018-08-16 07:32:58 UTC

You should be able to import *.cards file directly from the import dialog (File – Import).

Under “File format” , pick “Mnemosyne 2.x *.cards files”.

I have downloaded RTK.cards from the mnemosyne site.

I have tried finding RTK.cards via Mnemosyne to import those cards and could not see it via the import dialog.

I have extracted RTK.cards, producing the files
- cards.xml
- METADATA

I have tried finding cards.xml via Mnemosyne to import those cards and could not see it via the import dialog.