Problem with an added image
h***@gmail.com
2018-09-13 06:54:38 UTC
Hello,
In mnemosyne 2.61, I added a map. The associated image has been added to the corresponding.db_media folder. When this map is displayed, the image does not appear.
A solution?
2018-09-13 08:39:14 UTC

Can you send me a test database, including the media folder, which shows this problem?

2018-09-19 07:20:39 UTC

Do you still have this problem? I'm happy to help, but then I need more
data :-)

Post by Peter Bienstman
Hi,
Can you send me a test database, including the media folder, which shows this problem?
2018-09-21 09:22:18 UTC
Hello,
The problem comes from the execution from a USB key.
How to run mnemosyne using the database stored on the key and not on the
Windows user folder \date\roaming....
Create a .bat file ? how?
In any case, thank you for your availability and your work.
Sincerely
Alain HUCK
Post by Peter Bienstman
Hi,
Do you still have this problem? I'm happy to help, but then I need more
data :-)
Post by Peter Bienstman
Hi,
Can you send me a test database, including the media folder, which shows this problem?
In mnemosyne 2.61, I added a map. The associated image has been added to
the corresponding.db_media folder. When this map is displayed, the image
does not appear.
A solution?
.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/c40f31e5-7668-4385-8adb-b5cf93b7aaff%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/c40f31e5-7668-4385-8adb-b5cf93b7aaff%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.
2018-09-21 10:20:29 UTC

This should help: https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/running-usb-drive

Just copy your data directory inside the Mnemosyne program directory, and it will pick it up.

Alain Huck
2018-09-21 14:07:44 UTC
Thank you,
It works.

Alain
Post by Peter Bienstman
Hi,
This should help: https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/running-usb-drive
Just copy your data directory inside the Mnemosyne program directory, and
it will pick it up.
In mnemosyne 2.61, I added a map. The associated image has been added to
the corresponding.db_media folder. When this map is displayed, the image
does not appear.
A solution?
.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/c40f31e5-7668-4385-8adb-b5cf93b7aaff%40googlegroups.com