Fwd:
Lucinda van Stee
2018-08-17 12:00:16 UTC
Dear everyone,

I am trying my best to install the program on my laptop: updated all
drivers for as far as possible (HP tells me there are no driver updates and
have the latest updates on my windows 10),
but I keep getting this message and I just cannot seem to find out what
else I can do.

Is there anyone who can help out, experienced this problem etc?

cheers from Holland,
Lucinda

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
--
L.L. van Stee, DVM
Resident in Small Animal Surgery (ECVS program)

+31 30 253 5830
+31 30 253 9411
***@UU.nl
2018-08-17 12:29:02 UTC

Can you try the workaround than involves first installing 2.5, as mentioned here?

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mnemosyne-proj-users/5VlbndHwIPk/GA3iRi1BDAAJ

***@UU.nl<mailto:***@UU.nl>