Unexpected error
Jan Šimůnek
2018-05-30 16:35:45 UTC
Hello,

I experienced an unexpected error in Mnemosyne. After I choose the function
"Browse cards..." an error occurred. I attach a shot of error statement.

This happened after I created new clone card type from vocabulary.

Please, could you give me advice?

Cheers,

Johny
2018-05-30 17:05:16 UTC

First make sure to update Mnemosyne to the latest version. Then, compact your database.

If you still have problems, feel free to send me the database privately.