Add better error handling and helpful description during import
r***@bazanov.net
2018-06-01 08:18:24 UTC
Hello,

Please take a look at this tab separated file:
https://files.fm/u/8kv44t8j

When I import it, there is an exception message shown and the second line is not imported. Although the program says "Done".

I suggest:
1) Show failed line number
2) Show more exception information to let user try to figure out the problem
3) Don't say "Done!" if there was an exception during the import. Better say something like "Imported with errors. XX lines have been imported."

Kind regards,
Pavel
2018-06-01 09:12:29 UTC
Thanks, I'll fix this for the next release.

2018-06-06 15:58:36 UTC
Thanks, Peter.

Do you know the problem in this case?