How do I undo a grade?
Marcin M.
2018-03-10 19:21:25 UTC
I've just given the wrong grade to a card I completely forgot. Instead of 0
I gave it a 4. This means that my next repetition is in 5.4 years.

How to I undo it? Is my only chance to remove and readd it? I'd rather not
lose the whole history of the repetition. It's a vocabulary card, and I
missgraded it the harder way, native -> foreign.

What should I do?
2018-03-11 04:02:18 UTC
There's no undo feature yet, but I would just ignore the wrong grade and carry on. It is not the end of the world :-)

Peter

________________________________

Marcin Mielniczuk
2018-03-11 11:01:31 UTC
That's a real problem to me because with the next repetition in 5 years
I won't learn that word in the near future ;/

Is it possible to change the last grade or add a new grade (i.e. a new
lapse) for this card directly editing the SQLite databse or using
libmnemosyne from the python shell?
*Sent:* Saturday, 10 March 2018 20:21
*To:* mnemosyne-proj-users
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/7dd087ff-978f-410e-88ee-88939851e23f%40owa.ugent.be