Can't copy text from cards
r***@bazanov.net
2018-06-01 09:36:51 UTC
Hello,

If I select text in the card (doesn't matter in the question or in the answer) I can't copy it to the buffer. When I right click on the selected text, the expected context menu is not shown and when I press CTRL+C it doesn't get copied to the buffer.

Kind regards,
Pavel
2018-06-01 09:59:24 UTC
That's an unfortunate side effect from the migration to Qt5 a few years back. You can still edit the card and copy the text from there, though.

2018-06-01 17:39:08 UTC
Terrible Qt bug! :( Or is it a feature?!! ;)