Syncing New Database
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2018-09-04 10:33:21 UTC
Sir/ Ma'am,

I have started a new database (total different topic than old), but the old is all that will sync from my laptop to Android tablet.

Thank You,
Scott
2018-09-04 11:10:18 UTC

At the moment, Android only syncs the default database.

If you want still want to keep your old cards, merge both databases (through file - import - Mnemosyne *.db) in a single file ('default.db').

If you no longer want to use your old cards, backup them somewhere else and save your new cards (through file - save as) as default.db.

Scott Boucher
I have started a new database (total different topic than old), but
the old is all that will sync from my laptop to Android tablet.
Thank You,
Scott
.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/1d9e8bc9dd4849a784e5e018c0d152b1%40xmail101.UGent.be