Lost Cards
2018-06-18 21:31:33 UTC
I created a new database without realizing that I had not saved or backed up the previous one. Is it possible to retrieve the cards from the previous database?

Thank you!
--
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
2018-06-19 07:05:15 UTC

If you've saved under a new name, just do 'file - open' and open the previous database. If you've overwritten the database, there should be backups in the 'backups' folder you get when doing 'file - open'.