Android synching
Tim Smith
2018-06-08 16:27:02 UTC
Hi, I'm creating cards on my PC but only using my tablet to memorise the cards. How do I sync the tablet with my PC to add the cards to my tablet but to keep the data on which cards I've learned from my tablet? Previously when I've synched the new cards have been added but it's also transferred across the user data showing I've memorised any cards.
2018-06-09 04:35:32 UTC

Syncing is designed to both add new cards as well as update the learning data for existing cards.

Not sure I understand what you're trying to to accomplish, but perhaps you need to use more than 1 account / data directory?

Tim Smith
2018-06-12 21:26:38 UTC
Hi, I'm still having problems with synch. I input cards on my PC sync and then learn on my tablet. Each time I sync the app brings up the first cards I input and have learned not the new ones. What am I doing wrong?
2018-06-13 07:00:54 UTC

There might be some confusion here about how Mnemosyne's scheduling works: each day, it will first present you with all the cards that are due for today, and only then it will present you the new cards.

If you want to start on the new cards earlier, there's a special learning mode for that.